Things to do all year round
Borrow a cruiser bicycle and explore the beautiful North Valley, hit the fitness room or spend an afternoon lounging outdoors by the heated saltwater pool. Challenge the family to a game of bocce, petanque or cornhole and roast s'mores as the sun goes down over the Sandia Mountains. Slow down and get cozy with a good book and bottle of wine, and relax with a warm bath, making sure to incorporate Los Poblanos lavender spa amenities. With Campo serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, and 25 acres to explore, many guests find they never need to leave the property.
Amenities abound at Los Poblanos
- Experience field-to-fork dining for breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails from Campo’s award-winning team
- Wander the Farm Shop for local gifts, books, artisan foods, our signature lavender products and more
- Visit the Farm Foods Market at the Farm Shop for fresh-baked breads, pastries and light lunch offerings from Campo’s bakery
- Enjoy the wildlife at the farm – say hello to our alpacas, peacocks, Churro sheep and farm cat named Mouse
- Pick up a complimentary s’mores kit and roast marshmallows over a chimenea
- Check out a cruiser bicycle and explore local trails to the Rio Grande River
- Enjoy our fitness room and outdoor saltwater pool at the Barn Commons
- Learn about our rich history on a self-guided property tour
- Wander the fields and six acres of formal gardens while taking in the beauty of the North Valley
- Borrow a tennis racket and head over to the Los Ranchos Tennis Courts
- Relax amongst John Gaw Meem’s magnificent architecture
- Play a game of Bocce, Petanque and Cornhole
- Enrich your experience with tours, classes and activities - view the calendar
- Slow down with a nature walk and bird watching along the acequias and Los Poblanos Open Space, right across the street from Los Poblanos
- Keep lil’ farmers engaged with a property scavenger hunt
SCENIC BIKE TOUR
After a gourmet field-to-fork breakfast at the Inn, set off with a picnic from Chef Perno on a leisurely guided ride along the famous Bosque Trail, located just behind Los Poblanos. This two-hour ride is ranked by Sunset Magazine as one of the top 10 city bike rides in the country. A professional guide from the local company Routes Rentals will help identify significant landmarks as well as flora and fauna along the trail. This ride is enjoyable for all skill levels and families are welcome! Tours begin at 11 am, and guides will pick you up with bikes at the Inn.
Bike tours are $60 per person. Add on a packed field-to-fork picnic prepared by our culinary team for an additional $15 per lunch. 48-hour advance reservations are required.
Please contact the Inn to reserve
EXPLORE THE JEMEZ MOUNTAINS
The Jemez Mountains provide the perfect day trip from Albuquerque. Along with the Sangre de Cristo range, the Jemez Mountains form the southernmost tip of the Rocky Mountains which stretch over 2,000 miles north into Canada. After breakfast at the Inn, set off towards the Jemez Mountains with a custom made itinerary and gourmet picnic from our chef. Enjoy the scenic drive and historical monuments along the route. *Children 14 years of age and older are welcome.
$65 per person for a two-hour soak and picnic. Please note, hot springs are open daily 11am – 7pm, closed on Tuesday.
Please contact the Inn to reserve