Job Title: Restaurant Server
Salary: $3.00 + Gratuity
Overview: Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Each of our lines of business place customer experience on the forefront of our mission in preservation and sustainability. We are dedicated to offering our guests the finest hospitality experience where we strive to consistently exceed expectations.
Los Poblanos is looking for a professional Server who harnesses the spirit of hospitality and takes pride in the details of our sustainable farming practices which bring amazing ingredients from our farm to our guest’s tables.
- Act as an ambassador and representative for the property, the Village of Los Ranchos, and Albuquerque
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, and anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Respond rapidly to customer requests in a professional and hospitable manner
- Learning the menu so that it can be explained to our guests
- Serving food and beverage orders to guests in a timely and courteous manner
- Partnering with other members of the Los Poblanos family to ensure guests are having an amazing experience in all aspects of visiting our property
- Performing opening and closing procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of (2) years of experience working in a fine dining establishment
- Completion of Serve Safe
- Valid Alcohol Servers Permit
- Excellent oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills required
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm to resolve problems using good judgment
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Problem solving skills and deductive reasoning abilities
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Interest in sustainability, food and New Mexico culture