Experience luxurious suites, generous hospitality and a field-to-fork dining experience.
Our guest rooms and suites exhibit classic New Mexican style with original artwork, carved ceiling beams, hardwood floors and antique southwest furnishings. All bedrooms have luxurious bedding and feature our signature lavender spa amenities.
To learn about recent operational changes and to read our Well-being Hospitality Model, click here.
- Complimentary arrival cocktail between 3 - 5 pm at La Quinta
- Lavender amenities made right here on the farm
- In-room dining from Campo makes award-winning favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner accessible from the serenity and comfort of your room
- Complimentary s'mores kits
- Operable windows with cross-draft for fresh air
- Luxury linens and robes by Coyuchi Organic
- Custom-crafted furnishings
- Healthy rooms - our staff uses no chemicals or pesticides
- Penny's Picks - our in-house developed guest guide
- Cable TV
- Tivoli alarm clocks
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Sofa sleeper (select rooms only)
- Select rooms feature fireplaces (wood or gas burning)
- Private guest room safes
THINGS TO DO
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails at Campo
- Farm Shop - local gifts, books, artisan foods, our signature lavender products and more
- Farm Foods - bakery and light lunch offerings from the Campo kitchen available to go at Farm Shop
- Enjoy the wildlife at the farm - alpacas, peacocks, guinea hens
- Cruiser bicycles for exploring local trails to the Rio Grande River
- Fitness room and outdoor saltwater pool
- Self-guided property tours
- Wander the fields and six acres of formal gardens
- Tennis rackets available for use at Los Ranchos Tennis Courts
- Relax in the Sala Grande at the Hacienda
- Bocce, Petanque and Cornhole
- Tours, classes, activities - view the calendar
- Nature walks and bird watching on the acequias and Los Poblanos Open Space across the street
- Property scavenger hunt for the lil' farmers
I love how each room is unique and has its own art collection. The beds are heavenly and the lavender scent relaxes everyone on the property.
The Meem Rooms & Suites are located in the historic and renovated hacienda designed by New Mexico’s most important architect, John Gaw Meem. A style attributed to him, the “Territorial Revival” rooms include 1930s revival tin light fixtures, hand-carved beams, ironwork, hardwood floors, hand plastered walls and fireplaces and period New Mexican artwork. Although no two rooms are alike, each room in the original Hacienda enjoys beautiful views of a lush garden, an intimate courtyard or a sweeping view of the farm. (Please note: fireplaces are wood-burning and are set daily during winter. If you are sensitive to the smell of smoke, please consider the Field Suites).
Inspired by our 1930s historic dairy buildings with pitched tin roofs and white stucco, interiors are clean and simple with a modern feel. Suites feature wood-burning fireplaces, hardwood floors, original artwork and incredible views of the gardens, acequias and the lotus pond. Several rooms have private patios, with seating areas that can be enjoyed in the New Mexico sun all year round. (Please note: fireplaces are wood-burning and are set daily during winter. If you are sensitive to the smell of smoke, please consider the Field Suites).
With stunning views of the lavender fields and Sandia Mountains, these suites allow guests to immerse themselves in the agricultural experience at Los Poblanos. Inspired by our 1930s historic dairy buildings with tin roofs and white stucco, the clean and simple interiors feature high pitched ceilings and wide plank wood floors. Guests can lounge under the shared porches in the farm courts or on their own patios that can be enjoyed in the New Mexico sun all year round. The Field Family Suites include a full kitchen, dining area, large patio and a separate bunk room just for the kids.