Experience luxurious suites, generous hospitality and a field-to-fork dining experience.
Whether you stay in a cozy Meem Room steeped in history and original artwork, a Farm Room with architectural details inspired by 1930s dairy buildings or a Field Room overlooking rows of lavender and farm fields, our accommodations offer a true escape. With luxurious organic bedding, our signature lavender spa amenities and plenty of fresh air, you're bound to feel relaxed and refreshed during your stay.
To learn about recent operational changes and to read our Well-being Hospitality Model, click here.
I love how each room is unique and has its own art collection. The beds are heavenly and the lavender scent relaxes everyone on the property.
The Meem Rooms & Suites are located in the historic and renovated hacienda designed by New Mexico’s most important architect, John Gaw Meem. A style attributed to him, the “Territorial Revival” rooms include 1930s revival tin light fixtures, hand-carved beams, ironwork, hardwood floors, hand plastered walls and fireplaces and period New Mexican artwork. Although no two rooms are alike, each historic room has something special and unique to offer. (Please note: fireplaces are wood-burning and are set daily during winter. If you are sensitive to the smell of smoke, please consider the Field Suites).
Inspired by our 1930s historic dairy buildings with pitched tin roofs and white stucco, interiors are clean and simple with a modern feel. Suites feature wood-burning fireplaces, hardwood floors, original artwork and incredible views of the gardens, acequias and the lotus pond. Several rooms have private patios, with seating areas that can be enjoyed in the New Mexico sun all year round. (Please note: fireplaces are wood-burning and are set daily during winter. If you are sensitive to the smell of smoke, please consider the Field Suites).
With stunning views of the lavender fields and Sandia Mountains, these suites allow guests to immerse themselves in the agricultural experience at Los Poblanos. Inspired by our 1930s historic dairy buildings with tin roofs and white stucco, the clean and simple interiors feature high pitched ceilings and wide plank wood floors. Guests can lounge under the shared porches in the farm courts or on their own patios that can be enjoyed in the New Mexico sun all year round. The Field Family Suites include a full kitchen, dining area, large patio and a separate bunk room just for the kids.
- Complimentary welcome drink and s'mores kits
- Daily complimentary classes in the Wellness Yurt
- Lavender amenities made with organic lavender grown right here on the farm
- In-room dining from Campo for brunch, dinner and bar service, enjoyed from the serenity and comfort of your room
- Fitness center and seasonal outdoor saltwater pool at the Barn Commons
- Operable windows with cross-draft for fresh air
- Luxury linens and robes by Coyuchi Organic
- Custom-crafted furnishings and Tivoli alarm clocks
- Healthy rooms - our staff uses no chemicals or pesticides
- Penny's Picks - our in-house developed guest guide
- All rooms have a wet bar, and kitchenettes are available in select rooms
- Year-round gas and seasonal wood fireplaces are available in select rooms
- Sofa sleeper (select rooms only)
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Private guest room safes
- Cable TV
- Tesla and EV charging stations