Inspired by our 1930s historic dairy buildings with pitched tin roofs and white stucco, interiors are clean and simple with a modern feel. Suites feature wood-burning fireplaces, hardwood floors, original artwork and incredible views of the gardens, acequias and the lotus pond. Several rooms have private patios, with seating areas that can be enjoyed in the New Mexico sun all year round. (Please note: fireplaces are wood-burning and are set daily during winter. If you are sensitive to the smell of smoke, please consider the Field Suites).
To learn about recent operational changes and to read our Well-being Hospitality Model, click here.
- Complimentary arrival cocktail at Bar Campo
- Turndown service featuring our lavender products available upon request
- Lavender bath products made right here on the farm
- Operable windows with cross-draft for fresh air
- Front porches and back patios on most rooms
- Luxury linens and robes by Coyuchi Organic
- Custom-crafted furnishings and charming décor
- Healthy rooms - our staff uses no chemicals or pesticides
- Cable TV
- Tivoli alarm clocks
- Wood-burning fireplaces (set seasonally)
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators
- Sofa sleeper in select rooms
- Microwaves and cribs are available upon request
Things to do
- Chef's Table (advance reservations required)
- Breakfast, dinner and cocktails at Campo
- Farm Shop - local gifts, books, artisan foods, our signature lavender products and more
- Farm Foods - our espresso, bakery and light lunch offerings available to go at Farm Shop
- Enjoy the wildlife at the farm - alpacas, peacocks, guinea hens
- Cruiser bicycles for exploring local trails to the Rio Grande River
- Fitness room
- Outdoor salt water pool (heated seasonally)
- Self-guided property tours
- Wander the fields and six acres of formal gardens
- Tennis rackets available for use at Los Ranchos Tennis Courts
- Relax in the Sala Grande at the Hacienda
- Bocce, Petanque and Cornhole
- Tours, classes, activities - view the events calendar
- Nature walks and bird watching on the acequias and Los Poblanos Open Space across the street
Stay in a spacious room with a steel four-poster king bed, sofa sleeper and a room design that meticulously blends a modern farmhouse and the simplicity of the Depression-era buildings that once dotted the historic ranch. Some rooms offer exclusive outdoor seating in a private patio and all open to a covered portal where you can enjoy a center courtyard with a fountain and views towards the lotus pond. The unique bathrooms offer separate showers and most have soaking tubs.
This spacious two room suite features a steel four-poster king bed and a separate living room area with a sleeper sofa. Enjoy the garden views and lawn spaces from the seating area under the covered patio. The light-filled bathroom has a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Only a short walk from the pool, bocce courts or Farm Shop this suite is perfect for families.
One of our largest suites, the room features a steel four-poster king bed, a separate living room area with a sleeper sofa and a kitchen. Enter the room from the garden lawns and enjoy a semi private patio from the living room. Enjoy the covered portal in the evening when the sun is setting behind the garden walls. The kitchen is stocked with a refrigerator, oven, microwave and dishwasher. The large bathroom has a walk-in shower and a soaking tub.