Experience Los Poblanos
Whether you’re visiting from across the ocean or around the corner, we offer an array of unique culinary, agricultural and cultural events and programming.
Experience our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine by attending a culinary event. Dig into rich history on an Art & Architecture tour. Learn about desert plant life and our field-to-fork model on a guided farm tour. Celebrate lavender season by witnessing a live distillation. Meet local artisans at a Farm Shop pop-up event. Our incredibly talented staff look forward to sharing the world of Los Poblanos with you.
Family Pumpkin Carving & Seed Saving
Hosted across the street at the Agri-Nature Center, don't miss their upcoming Family Pumpkin Carving & Seed Saving event...
- Thursday, October 28, 20216 PM
Yoga in the Wellness Yurt
Restore, revive and move with a yoga class on our serene property...
Autumn Ornaments Workshop
Los Poblanos Farm Tour
Experience the beauty of the North Valley and glorious fall weather on the farm this autumn. ...
- Saturday, October 30, 202111 AM - 4 PM
Art & Architecture Tour
Tea at La Quinta
Join us for Afternoon Tea, with a beautiful selection of tea.o.graphy teas alongside a seasonal selection of sweet and savory items prepared by Chef Jonathan Perno's award-winning culinary team...
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Sunday, November 7, 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- 25 more dates through Sunday, March 27, 2022
Hosted across the street at the Agri-Nature Center, don't miss their upcoming Pollinator Gardens Workshop with our very own Director of Horticulture, Wesley Brittenham...
- Thursday, November 4, 20216 PM
Spa Wellness Nights
Spend an evening at the Hacienda Spa and experience our unique brand of well-being, "the generous life"...
- Monday, November 8, 20215:30 - 7:30 PM
- Monday, December 6, 20215:30 - 7:30 PM
Dr. Armin Rembe Lecture Series at La Quinta
Join us in celebrating the legacy of Dr. Armin Rembe by engaging in stimulating conversations rooted in the core values and mission of Los Poblanos...
- Wednesday, November 10, 20215:30 - 6:30 PM - The Evolution of Los Poblanos Architecture & Landscape with Professor Chris Wilson
- Wednesday, December 8, 20215:30 - 6:30 PM - Gustave Baumann, Holiday Printmaking Traditions with Thomas Leech
- Wednesday, January 5, 20225:30 - 6:30 PM - Flamenco in Albuquerque, presented with the Cervantes Institute
Hosted across the street at the Agri-Nature Center, don't miss their upcoming Fermentation Workshop...
- Thursday, November 18, 20216 PM