Experience Los Poblanos
Whether you’re visiting from across the ocean or around the corner, we offer an array of unique culinary, agricultural and cultural events and programming.
Experience our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine by attending a culinary event. Dig into rich history on an Art & Architecture tour. Learn about desert plant life and our field-to-fork model on a guided farm tour. Celebrate lavender season by witnessing a live distillation. Meet local artisans at a Farm Shop pop-up event. Our incredibly talented staff look forward to sharing the world of Los Poblanos with you.
Yoga in the Wellness Yurt
Restore, revive and move with a yoga class on our serene property...
Tea at La Quinta
Join us for Afternoon Tea, with a beautiful selection of tea.o.graphy teas alongside a seasonal selection of sweet and savory items prepared by our culinary team...
- Sunday, January 29, 2023Seatings from 1:30 - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023Seatings from 1:30 - 3:30 PM
- Sunday, February 12, 2023Seatings from 1:30 - 3:30 PM
- 16 more dates through Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Mindful Meditation in the Wellness Yurt
Find stillness within your breath. Rejuvenate yourself by sitting with intention. Through guided meditation and visualization, we can learn to use our breath to slow down the mind, relax the body and nourish the senses....
Savor de Legumbres Dinner
Our year-round commitment to local produce means following the rhythms of the seasons, both on the farm and in the kitchen...
- Thursday, February 2, 20236:00 PM
Winter Greenhouse Tour (Lodging Guests Only)
Join us for a short tour of the greenhouse to learn about our year-round organic farming, lavender propagation process, botanical distillations and farm-to-table/bar/spa practices...
- Friday, February 3, 202310 AM - 10:30 AM
- Friday, February 10, 202310 AM - 10:30 AM
- Friday, February 17, 202310 AM - 10:30 AM
- Friday, February 24, 202310 AM - 10:30 AM
Los Poblanos Walking Tour (Lodging Guests Only)
Join us for an in-depth walking tour of the historic Los Poblanos Ranch, learning about the historic events that have made the property what it is today....
- Saturday, February 4, 202310 AM - 11 AM
- Saturday, February 11, 202310 AM - 11 AM
- Saturday, February 18, 202310 AM - 11 AM
- Saturday, February 25, 202310 AM - 11 AM
Around Town - Agri-Nature Center
Located across the street from Los Poblanos, the goal of the Larry P. Abraham Agri-Nature Center is to be a center of excellence in regenerative agriculture...
New Moon Yoga in the Wellness Yurt
Join us for a 90-minute session to learn about the energies of the new moon cycle followed by a gentle yoga class...