Experience Los Poblanos
Whether you’re visiting from across the ocean or around the corner, we offer an array of unique culinary, agricultural and cultural events and programming.
Experience our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine by attending a culinary event. Dig into rich history on an Art & Architecture tour. Learn about desert plant life and our field-to-fork model on a guided farm tour. Celebrate lavender season by witnessing a live distillation. Meet local artisans at a Farm Shop pop-up event. Our incredibly talented staff look forward to sharing the world of Los Poblanos with you.
Yoga in the Wellness Yurt
Restore, revive and move with a yoga class on our serene property...
Tea at La Quinta
Join us for Afternoon Tea, with a beautiful selection of tea.o.graphy teas alongside a seasonal selection of sweet and savory items prepared by Chef Jonathan Perno's award-winning culinary team...
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Sunday, October 24, 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- 28 more dates through Sunday, March 27, 2022
Dr. Armin Rembe Lecture Series at La Quinta
Join us in celebrating the legacy of Dr. Armin Rembe by engaging in stimulating conversations rooted in the core values and mission of Los Poblanos...
- Wednesday, October 20, 20215:30 - 6:30 PM - Reflections on the Los Poblanos Farm with Wes Brittenham
- Wednesday, November 10, 20215:30 - 6:30 PM - The Evolution of Los Poblanos Architecture & Landscape with Professor Chris Wilson
- Wednesday, December 8, 20215:30 - 6:30 PM - Gustave Baumann, Holiday Printmaking Traditions with Thomas Leech
- Wednesday, January 5, 20225:30 - 6:30 PM - Flamenco in Albuquerque, presented with the Cervantes Institute
Cover Crops & SWCD Initiatives
Hosted across the street from our farm at the Los Ranchos Agri-Nature Center, don't miss their upcoming Cover Crops & SWCD Initiatives Workshop...
- Thursday, October 21, 20216 PM
Art & Architecture Tour
Experience the beauty of the North Valley and glorious fall weather on the farm this autumn. ...
- Saturday, October 23, 202111 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday, October 30, 202111 AM - 4 PM
Across the street at the Agri-Nature Center, don't miss the 2021 Maize Maze with the Rio Grande Community Farm...
- Saturday, October 23, 2021TBA
- Sunday, October 24, 2021TBA
Los Poblanos Farm Tour
Monthly Menu Takeover
The award-winning culinary team at Campo is pleased to introduce a monthly à la carte menu takeover that will showcase an element of New Mexico's rich culinary traditions and celebrate the local ingredients, farmers and cultural history that are central...
Autumn Ornaments Workshop
Family Pumpkin Carving & Seed Saving
Hosted across the street at the Agri-Nature Center, don't miss their upcoming Family Pumpkin Carving & Seed Saving event...
- Thursday, October 28, 20216 PM
Hosted across the street at the Agri-Nature Center, don't miss their upcoming Pollinator Gardens Workshop with our very own Director of Horticulture, Wesley Brittenham...
- Thursday, November 4, 20216 PM