Your Sincere Hospitality Shapes Our Dining Experience
A unique, warm and welcoming team player: at your best when people feel comfortable, taken care of and well-fed. If you are passionate about food and care to share your professional talent, we’d love to meet you.
What You Will Bring Along:
- A commitment to creating an exceptional dining experience
- A minimum of 17 years of age (because we serve alcohol)
- Sense of urgency – guests feel important when they are greeted and sat at the time of their reservation
- Being a genuine team player – willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to help keep the restaurant running smoothly
- Pride in being the first and last impression of Campo
- The knowledge that your personality and uniqueness are an asset
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment where the shift goes by in a flash
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll need to be an ambassador for our guests as well as an advocate for your Campo teammates
- Previous related experience is great, especially if it was in a high-volume restaurant, but we are willing to train the right person
The decisions, actions, and attitudes of our Hosts earn the trust & loyalty of our guests every day. As the “bookends” to the dining experience, our Hosts shine when they’re creating lasting, memorable impressions for our guests that make them feel as though the dining experience has been customized just for them.
What You Will Leave at Home:
- No job is “beneath” anyone in the front of house: team members, including management, are expected to pitch in wherever is needed. Bussing tables, refilling waters, removing trash: our team does what is necessary to create an amazing experience for our guests
One of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest, with 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees and lush formal gardens. From our working organic farm, amazing boutique inn, Farm Shop, beautiful cultural center, casual fine-dining restaurant and our new spa, we have something for everyone to enjoy.
At Los Poblanos, we look for people who share our passion for preserving the authenticity of our historical land and buildings, who understand the importance of sustainability and will work to help our legacy live on.
“Our mission is to preserve the historic Los Poblanos Ranch by cultivating a dynamic business dedicated to sustainable agriculture, hospitality, historic preservation and community.”
Together We’ll Be:
Just as our farmers recognize the delicate balance of sun, shade and careful pruning, our well-being philosophy embraces not only an organic, field-to-fork menu, but a delicate balance of all facets of optimal living to fully savor la vida generosa – the generous life.
Our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine is rooted in seasonal organic ingredients from our own farm harvest as well as provisions sourced from longstanding relationships with local farmers and herdsmen. Informed by daily harvest, Los Poblanos cuisine is constantly evolving with the seasons and celebrates the foods indigenous to New Mexico’s Rio Grande Valley.
Working at Campo is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve our food are key to telling our story.
Be part of the story.
Click on a position to learn more:
- Campo Assistant Sommelier
- Campo Baker
- Campo Barback
- Campo Bartender
- Campo Dishwasher
- Campo Food Expeditor
- Campo Host
- Campo Lead Bartender
- Campo Line Cook
- Campo Pastry Cook
- Campo Server Assistant
- Campo Supervisor
- E-Commerce Shipping Clerk
- Farm Shop Associate
- Farm Shop Shipping & Mail Clerk
- Inn Bell Attendant
- Inn Guest Services Associate
- Inn Housekeeper
- Inn Reservation Specialist