Media & Photo Shoot Inquiries
Thank you for visiting! We welcome you to learn more about Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm. To provide journalists with the most comprehensive and timely information, we’ve designed an electronic press kit for your convenience. For more information, to receive a press kit or to schedule a media visit, please contact us here.
Photo Shoot Policy
As a historic property, Los Poblanos provides a beautiful space with thoughtful landscaping and priceless art objects, making it a popular place for photography. While photography is welcomed at the property, we kindly request that it is conducted without disruption to other guests, private events and staff and with the preservation of the historic property in mind.
Wedding photo shoots are available exclusively for our guests who elope at Los Poblanos. A photo pass is included as part of the package and is valid for the entire day of the wedding ceremony. Property access is not available for couples or wedding parties that have planned off-site nuptials.
Photo passes for small family shoots, such as graduation portraits, engagement photos and maternity shoots are complimentary for lodging guests Monday through Thursday. Photo shoots must be pre-approved and scheduled with a Los Poblanos manager, and the photographer is required to carry a Los Poblanos-issued photo pass for the duration of the shoot. For approval, please complete the photo inquiry request form prior to making a lodging reservation to ensure your desired date is available.
Commercial photo shoots are approved on a case-by-case basis depending on the scope of the shoot. Determinations take into consideration the tranquility and privacy for our guests, along with compliance with local zoning ordinances. To inquire, please complete the photo inquiry request form.
News & Media Photography
In order to best support the media, all organized photo shoots for the media require an escort from the Marketing office at all times, or must have express written permission from that office to shoot independently in the form a Los Poblanos-issued photo pass. Please complete the photo inquiry request form to schedule your visit and ensure a staff member is available.
- Our property guests are welcome to take personal photos during their stay without a photo pass. The above policy pertains to posed or staged photo shoots.
- Photography is permitted for private use only. Photographs may not be published, sold or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior consent from the Marketing office.
- Please note we cannot accommodate groups larger than 10 to comply with current gathering restrictions.
- We ask that you kindly observe our Open Space Policy and remain in the areas marked as available on the map.
- Los Poblanos reserves the right to withhold or withdraw permission to photograph on the premises.