- Check-in time is at 4pm; check-out is at 11am. Prior arrangements must be made for exceptions.
- Reservations must be confirmed with an advance deposit of half the total stay’s balance.
- Confirmation letters are sent upon receipt of deposit payments.
- We are a small inn and do not overbook. If your plans change and you let us know at least 10 days before your scheduled arrival date, we will refund your deposit minus a 10% processing fee. Please check dates on reservation confirmations carefully.
- Our rates are based on double occupancy. Our rooms can accommodate two people very comfortably. There is a $25.00 charge for any additional persons staying in the room. There is no additional charge for children under age 12.
- Accepted methods of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Upon credit approval, direct billing is available for corporate accounts and long-term stays.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our guest rooms and buildings, but is allowed near the willow tree by the pond.
- Because of wildlife on site, we cannot accept pets. We will gladly recommend boarding arrangements with a nearby kennel.
- Room rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Please speak to the Inn Manager regarding questions and concerns.