Meem Rooms & Suites
The Meem Rooms & Suites are located in the historic and renovated hacienda designed by New Mexico’s most important architect, John Gaw Meem. A style attributed to him, the “Territorial Revival” rooms include 1930s revival tin light fixtures, hand-carved beams, ironwork, hardwood floors, hand plastered walls and fireplaces and period New Mexican artwork. Although no two rooms are alike, each room in the original hacienda enjoys beautiful views of a lush garden, an intimate courtyard or a sweeping view of the farm. (Please note: fireplaces are wood-burning and are set daily during winter. If you are sensitive to the smell of smoke, please consider the Field Suites).
- Complimentary arrival cocktail at Bar Campo
- Turndown service featuring our lavender products available upon request
- Lavender bath products made right here on the farm
- Operable windows with cross-draft for fresh air
- Outdoor seating unique to each room
- Luxury linens and robes by Coyuchi Organic
- Custom-crafted furnishings and charming décor
- Healthy rooms - our staff uses no chemicals or pesticides
- Cable TV
- Tivoli alarm clocks
- Wood-burning fireplaces
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Most rooms include kitchenettes with refrigerators
- Sofa sleeper in select rooms
- Microwaves and cribs are available upon request
Things to do
- Chef's Table (Advance Reservations Required)
- Breakfast, dinner and cocktails at Campo
- Farm Shop - local gifts, books, artisan foods, our signature lavender products and more
- Farm Foods - our espresso, bakery and light lunch offerings available to go at Farm Shop
- Enjoy the wildlife at the farm - alpacas, peacocks, guinea hens
- Cruiser bicycles for exploring local trails to the Rio Grande River
- Fitness room
- Outdoor salt water pool (seasonal)
- Self-guided property tours
- Wander the fields and six acres of formal gardens
- Tennis rackets available for use at Los Ranchos Tennis Courts
- Relax in the Sala Grande at the Hacienda
- Bocce, Petanque and Cornhole
- Tours, classes, activities - view the Events Calendar
- Nature walks and bird watching on the acequias and Los Poblanos Open Space across the street
Reflecting the elegant beauty of the Territorial Revival style and John Gaw Meem’s original designs, these rooms feature beautiful views of the gardens, grounds and courtyards. Each room’s cozy furnishings were selected to compliment the historic charm. Rooms are in the relaxing and private Hacienda courtyard, or adjacent garden courtyard affording easy access to the public spaces of the Inn and property.
These spacious rooms with a king bed and sitting room with sofa sleeper are perfect for guests looking to enjoy the historic area of the Inn. Enter the room on a covered portal from the garden lawns and immediately take in the beautiful views towards the Sandia Mountains. Bathrooms are spacious and feature a large soaking tub and walk-in shower.
The three classic suites each offer a wholly unique experience — Girard Guesthouse features decor that is inspired by Alexander Girard, the late great designer whose folk art collection can be seen in Santa Fe. The hand painted floors and quirky décor are highlight of this quiet, exclusive room.
The Shaffer Suite, located in the Hacienda courtyard, offers expansive views of the surrounding gardens and features warm, albeit simple furnishings. Curl up with a good book in front of one of the two fireplaces.
The Simms Suite, also in the Hacienda courtyard, was the historic home's former master suite and features a bright sunny bedroom surrounded by windows, private access to the gardens, and a unique layout of original men and women’s dressing rooms and original cedar lined closets.
The two Greely Suites, original buildings from the 1930s, open into the historic gardens designed by landscape architect Rose Greely. The summer gardens teem with colorful roses and dahlias and the winter gardens offer a transcendent and reflective space. The rooms are true to classic John Gaw Meem architecture and feature private patios, kiva fireplaces, hardwood floors, exposed viga beams and vintage 1930s tin-work. The private rooms offer a great escape for couples looking for a romantic getaway.