Field Rooms & Suites
With stunning views of the lavender fields and Sandia Mountains, these suites allow guests to immerse themselves in the agricultural experience at Los Poblanos. Inspired by our 1930s historic dairy buildings with tin roofs and white stucco, the clean and simple interiors feature high pitched ceilings and wide plank wood floors. Guests can lounge under the shared porches in the farm courts or on their own patios that can be enjoyed in the New Mexico sun all year round. The Field Family Suites include a full kitchen, dining area, large patio and a separate bunk room just for the kids.
- Complimentary arrival cocktail at Bar Campo
- Turndown service featuring our lavender products available upon request
- Lavender bath products made right here on the farm
- Operable windows with cross-draft for fresh air
- Front porches and back patios
- Luxury linens and robes by Coyuchi Organic
- Custom-crafted furnishings and charming décor
- Healthy rooms - our staff uses no chemicals or pesticides
- Cable TV
- Tivoli alarm clocks
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators
- Sofa sleeper in select rooms
- Select rooms feature gas-burning fireplaces (perfect for those with smoke allergies)
- Microwaves and cribs are available upon request
Things to do
- Chef's Table (Advance Reservations Required)
- Breakfast, dinner and cocktails at Campo
- Farm Shop - local gifts, books, artisan foods, our signature lavender products and more
- Farm Foods - our espresso, bakery and light lunch offerings available to go at Farm Shop
- Enjoy the wildlife at the farm - alpacas, peacocks, guinea hens
- Cruiser bicycles for exploring local trails to the Rio Grande River
- Fitness room
- Outdoor salt water pool (seasonal)
- Self-guided property tours
- Wander the fields and six acres of formal gardens
- Tennis rackets available for use at Los Ranchos Tennis Courts
- Relax in the Sala Grande at the Hacienda
- Bocce, Petanque and Cornhole
- Tours, classes, activities - view the Events Calendar
- Nature walks and bird watching on the acequias and Los Poblanos Open Space across the street
Our newest rooms incorporate the vernacular of the nearby Depression-era ranch buildings with hints of Spanish architecture. The bright, airy rooms feature a plush, luxurious hand-crafted king bed (or) two queen beds. Local artisans are highlighted in the wet bar’s juniper countertops, custom lights and the room’s original artwork. Rooms have a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower. Each classic room has outdoor seating with beautiful views of the Sandia Mountains, pastures, gardens or Lavender Fields.
Equally bright, airy and comfortable, the Deluxe rooms have a king bed with an ample seating area, comfortable sofa bed and a gas fireplace. The rooms feature lovely views of the Sandia Mountains as well as private patios that open onto the lavender fields, pastures and gardens. Juniper countertops adorn a wet bar, vintage pieces and original art hang on the wall and the locally crafted iron beds are the focal point of the room. Bathrooms and a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Field Family Suite
Designed with families in mind, the Field Family suites boast an expansive 730 square feet complete with a king bedroom, and ‘bunk rooms’ for the little farmers visiting with you. There is a full kitchen and dining area in each deluxe suite. The spacious bathrooms feature large soaking tubs and walk in showers. Enter your rooms from the portal and enjoy your morning coffee on the porch with the best views of the fields and Sandia Mountains.
Field Superior Suite
The most luxurious room on property at over 950 square feet is perfect for long weekends with friends. The room is outfitted with custom-made furnishings, accented with juniper counters and decorated with original art. The suite has two bedrooms — one with a king bed with a fireplace, the second with two full beds. The rooms share a stunning bathroom that has a large soaking tub and a walk-in shower. There is a full kitchen and dining area, perfect for an evening in, and a large living room complete with a second fireplace. A private patio overlooks the neighboring courtyard, the pastures and of course the Sandia Mountains — it’s large enough for summer sunning or winter stargazing.