POSITION SUMMARY & OVERVIEW
You are the most important individual to create a successful kitchen. You clean and sanitize all china, glassware and food storage receptacles. You restock plates and equipment in their respective “homes” to facilitate a fluid kitchen environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Being on time and ready to work.
- Maintaining and cleaning all china, glass, and silverware.
- Placing all cookware, china, glass, and silverware in proper storage spaces.
- Organization and cleanliness of the space and dish machine over the entire shift, this includes chemical levels, de-scale, and general cleaning.
- Taking out all linen and garbage and replacing the bags, and cleaning trash cans inside and out.
- Taking out all compost bins, Soilutions, and beverage spill buckets at end of shift.
- Sweeping and mopping as needed during shift to maintain a safe non-slip floor as well as during close down of the stations.
- Buffing all china so it is ready for service.
- Cleaning all windows inside and out in the kitchen spaces.
- All sinks are washed out and dried as needed.
- Cleaning hoods, ovens and stoves.
- Report any problems with equipment to direct supervisor.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of mop/broom closets.
- Make time to help in other areas of the kitchen i.e. dish pick-ups, restocks.
- Breaking down boxes for recycling and taking any recycling out.
- Work clean and maintain your space.
Event Dishwasher is also responsible for helping kitchen team during service and when requested by Event Sous Chef.
Event Dishwasher pre-sets plates for the following service according to specifications of Event Sous
- The position is a full time position. The ideal candidate must possess experience in a kitchen environment with a field-to-fork background.
- Organized with an attention to detail, being self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Exhibiting strong verbal and written communication skills, and consistently demonstrating the desire to be consistent.
- Additional qualifications include, able to work in a fast paced environment, able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time, have a flexible schedule and be available to work when needed.
Click on a position to learn more:
- Advanced Landscaper
- Assistant Farmer - Seasonal
- Campo Assistant Manager
- Campo Barback
- Campo Host
- Campo Server
- Campo Server Assistant
- Culture and Community Event Server
- Entry Level Landscaper
- Farm Shop Sales Associate
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Licensed Esthetician
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Los Poblanos Ambassador
- Maintenance Technician II - Night Shift
- Pool Attendant - Seasonal
- Public Areas Attendant
- Spa Attendant
- Spa Front Desk Receptionist