Things to do all year round
Amenities abound at Los Poblanos – borrow a cruiser bicycle or sign up for an e-bike tour and explore the beautiful North Valley, hit the fitness room or spend an afternoon lounging outdoors on your room patio. Challenge the family to a game of bocce, petanque or cornhole and roast s'mores as the sun goes down over the Sandia Mountains. Slow down and get cozy with a good book and bottle of wine, and relax with a warm bath, making sure to incorporate Los Poblanos lavender spa amenities. With Campo serving brunch and dinner daily, and 25 acres to explore, many guests find they never need to leave the property.
Amenities abound at Los Poblanos
- Experience true relaxation and a profound sense of well-being with treatments from the Hacienda Spa.
- Enrich your experience with tours, classes and activities - view the calendar.
- Find serenity with daily classes in the Wellness Yurt, complimentary for lodging guests.
- Enjoy field-to-fork dining for brunch, dinner, afternoon tea and cocktails from Campo’s award-winning team.
- Wander the Farm Shop for local gifts, books, artisan foods, our signature lavender products and more.
- Enjoy the wildlife at the farm – say hello to our alpacas, peacocks, Churro sheep and farm cat named Mouse.
- Pick up a complimentary s’mores kit and roast marshmallows over a chimenea.
- Check out a cruiser bicycle or sign up for an e-bike tour and explore local trails to the Rio Grande River.
- Enjoy our fitness room and seasonal outdoor saltwater pool at the Barn Commons.
- Learn about our rich history on a self-guided property tour.
- Wander the fields and six acres of formal gardens while taking in the beauty of the North Valley.
- Borrow a tennis racket and head over to the Los Ranchos Tennis Courts.
- Relax amongst John Gaw Meem’s magnificent architecture.
- Play a game of Bocce, Petanque and Cornhole.
- Slow down with a nature walk and bird watching along the acequias and Los Poblanos Open Space, right across the street from Los Poblanos.
- Keep lil’ farmers engaged with a property scavenger hunt.
- Simplify your travel with our complimentary airport shuttle service. Shuttles are available between 8 am and 8 pm by reservation and based on driver availability. Call (855) 486-1380 to reserve.
- Step into La Quinta's historic Library for a one-of-a-kind bar experience. Open Sunday - Wednesday 5 pm - 10 pm (lodging guests only).
explore on two wheels
Adjacent to our lavender fields, our beloved bike barn is the place to borrow a cruiser bike for a leisurely ride or sign up for a guided Rio Grande and Farm e-bike tour. This adventure takes you along New Mexico’s largest river, and into the heart of the agricultural heritage acequia system of Albuquerque’s Rio Grande Valley. Lodging guests may contact our Ambassador for a special rate.
Los Poblanos Walking Tours
Lodging guests are invited to join us every Saturday morning for a walking tour of the historic Los Poblanos Ranch. As you wander the gardens and buildings you will learn about our historic art and architecture and our current-day agritourism model. Our farm and garden tours focus on the property's unique cultural landscape, horticultural history, farm-to-fork culinary program and commitment to regenerative agriculture.
Restorative experiences are at the heart of our well-being model. Classes in the wellness yurt are open to lodging guests and our local community. Offerings include yoga, mindful meditation, Pilates and unique seasonal experiences with guest instructors. Visit our calendar for details and reservations.
Enjoy a beautiful selection of locally made, handcrafted tea, and our culinary team's seasonally-driven take on a traditional afternoon tea menu, with a selection of sweet and savory bites. Following tea service, you'll be invited to join a short, 20-minute docent-led tour highlighting some of the remarkable features of the historic La Quinta building and the artists who contributed to it, and you will leave with a small gift from Los Poblanos. Visit our calendar for details and reservations.
The La Quinta Library Bar offers a singular experience exclusive to Los Poblanos lodging guests in one of New Mexico’s architectural treasures. Surround yourself with books, vintage photographs and art, and choose from our specialty cocktails and curated list of spirits. Open to lodging guests only Sunday – Wednesday, 5pm – 10pm.
LA QUINTA GALLERY
View historic 1930s Los Poblanos from one of the most important photographers of the Southwest, Laura Gilpin. The gallery is open to lodging guests visiting the Library Bar and with reservations for Afternoon Tea.