Mat Pilates in the Wellness Yurt
Our Pilates classes help develop posture, balance and flexibility with a focus on core strengthening. Join us for a series of classic Pilates mat exercises and modifications guided by the six key Pilates principles: centering, concentration, control, precision, breath and flow. With a heavy focus on form, the class ensures correct movements while still pushing your limits and building strength. Come to class prepared to sweat, laugh and leave feeling just a little bit taller.
Pilates is complimentary for our lodging guests. To reserve your space, please contact our Ambassador at firstname.lastname@example.org who will assist in making reservations and offering recommendations for your visit. If you're not staying at the Inn, online pre-registration is required to reserve your space.
60 minutes | $15 for the general public (online pre-registration required)
If the event is sold out please follow the reservation link below to join the waitlist.
Meet the Instructor
Born in Pittsburgh PA, Deryn has 18 years of classical dance training in both Pittsburgh and New York City. After graduating with a BFA in Dance and a minor in French from Marymount Manhattan College, Deryn danced professionally in New York City with the contemporary dance company LLMoves. With her passion for dance came a passion for fitness. Deryn started her fitness career as a Lagree instructor at SLT NYC and shortly after, she began teaching Figure Four Barre at Pure Yoga NYC where she also earned her Mat Pilates Certification. In 2019, she added Hydra Studios New York to her repertoire as their lead Sculpt and Mat Pilates instructor. In 2020, Deryn left New York City and moved to Albuquerque where she is currently teaching Pilates here at Los Poblanos along with working as a horse wrangler at The Tamaya Horse Rehab and is a ballet dancer with New Mexico Ballet Company.
Please park on the south side of the property, adjacent to the La Quinta building, following the signs for the Wellness Yurt.
Reserve Your Space
- Tuesday, December 5, 20239 - 10 AM
- Thursday, December 7, 20235-6 PM
- Tuesday, December 12, 20239 - 10 AM
- Thursday, December 14, 20235-6 PM
- Tuesday, December 19, 20239 - 10 AM
- Thursday, December 21, 20235-6 PM
- Tuesday, December 26, 20239-10 AM
- Thursday, December 28, 20235-6 PM
- Tuesday, January 2, 20249-10 AM
- Thursday, January 4, 20245-6 PM
- Tuesday, January 9, 20249-10 AM
- Thursday, January 11, 20245-6 PM
- Tuesday, January 16, 20249-10 AM
- Thursday, January 18, 20245-6 PM
- Tuesday, January 23, 20249-10 AM
- Thursday, January 25, 20245-6 PM
- Tuesday, January 30, 20249-10 AM
- Thursday, February 1, 20245-6 PM