Campo Server Assistant
Your Energy & Enthusiasm Shapes Our Culinary Experience
A highly motivated front-of-house team member: able to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced environment. If you are passionate about food and care to share your professional talent, we’d love to meet you.
What You Will Bring Along
- The drive to get better every day
- A minimum of 21 years of age (because we serve alcohol)
- Sense of urgency
- Being a genuine team player
- Pride in creating memorable guest experiences
- A feeling that you’re at your best when you’re helping to support others
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment where the shift goes by in a flash
- Previous related experience is great, especially if it was in a high-volume restaurant, but we are willing to train the right person
- We are looking to hire the best of the best – a reliable team player, eager to learn and grow into an excellent server as quickly as your potential allows
What You Will Leave at Home
- No job is “beneath” anyone in the front of house: team members, including management, are expected to pitch in wherever is needed. Bussing tables, refilling waters, removing trash: our team does what is necessary to create an amazing experience for our guests.
One of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest, with 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees and lush formal gardens. From our working organic farm, amazing boutique inn, Farm Shop, beautiful cultural center, casual fine-dining restaurant, and our new spa, we have something for everyone to enjoy.
At Los Poblanos, we look for people who share our passion for preserving the authenticity of our historical land and buildings, who understand the importance of sustainability and will work to help our legacy live on.
“Our mission is to preserve the historic Los Poblanos Ranch by cultivating a dynamic business dedicated to sustainable agriculture, hospitality, historic preservation, and community.”
Together We’ll Be
Just as our farmers recognize the delicate balance of sun, shade and careful pruning, our well-being philosophy embraces not only an organic, field-to-fork menu, but a delicate balance of all facets of optimal living to fully savor la vida generosa – the generous life.
Our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine is rooted in seasonal organic ingredients from our own farm harvest as well as provisions sourced from longstanding relationships with local farmers and herdsmen. Informed by daily harvest, Los Poblanos cuisine is constantly evolving with the seasons and celebrates the foods indigenous to New Mexico’s Rio Grande Valley.
Working at Campo is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present, and serve our food are key to telling our story.
Be part of the story.
Click on a position to learn more:
- Campo Assistant Sommelier
- Campo Baker
- Campo Barback
- Campo Bartender
- Campo Dishwasher
- Campo Food Expeditor
- Campo Host
- Campo Lead Bartender
- Campo Line Cook
- Campo Pastry Cook
- Campo Server Assistant
- Campo Supervisor
- E-Commerce Shipping Clerk
- Farm Shop Associate
- Farm Shop Shipping & Mail Clerk
- Inn Bell Attendant
- Inn Guest Services Associate
- Inn Housekeeper
- Inn Reservation Specialist