Housekeeping Room Inspector
Job Title: Housekeeping Room Inspector
Position Summary: Inspect hotel rooms and public areas to ensure cleanliness meets standards set forth by Los Poblanos management.
Primary Responsibilities and Job Duties Include:
- Set positive and professional example for other employees regarding appearance, enthusiasm, attitude, attendance and performance.
- Inspect rooms and public areas as per the room inspection checklist ensuring rooms meet the prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Create daily housekeeping assignment ensuring all arrivals, departures, and stayovers are accounted for.
- Ensure special guest requests are fulfilled.
- Assist in the training of all staff, existing as well and new hires.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with front desk and management when rooms are ready for occupancy.
- Retrieve housekeepers to address any areas that need to be re-cleaned.
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized storage closets.
- Exemplify a sense of urgency with housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are complete by established time.
- Report damaged, theft and found items to management.
- Assist with housekeeper and laundry attendant duties as needed.
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Ability to accurately create daily housekeeping assignments
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift, minimum lifting, pushing, and pulling of 25+ pounds.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- 1-2 years housekeeping experience required, previous experience as a housekeeping Inspector preferred
Click on a position to learn more: