Position Summary & Overview
Provide overnight support for our guests, and the inn. Maintain a safe and comfortable property for our guests while being responsive to guest requests, and emergencies. Audit daily business, create, and maintain financial reports for the Accountants.
Reports to: Guest Services Manager
Position Type: Full-time & Part-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent the Los Poblanos culture and family, uphold our Mission Statement, and contribute to our business growth and development.
- Act as an ambassador for the property, the Village of Los Ranchos, and Albuquerque.
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and escorted to their rooms.
- Quickly and appropriately, fulfill guest requests; approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Receive and maintain Inn and Restaurant reservations being aware of seasonal packages and policies.
- Assisting with general guest service tasks such as delivering items to guest rooms, responding to guest requests, and addressing lost and found issues as required.
- Audit and balance reports from the day shifts.
- Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process registration cards.
- Responsible to conduct interior and exterior patrols of the premises.
- Watch for unusual or dangerous activities occurring on the premises and take action if necessary.
- Respond rapidly to requests for emergency and non-emergency assistance in a professional and hospitable manner.
- Maintain complete awareness of scheduled group activities, events, and in-house guest count taking place on property.
- Documenting and reporting maintenance and safety hazards.
- Other duties as needed.
essential job functions
- Greet customers, patrons, or visitors.
- Arrange services or reservations for patrons.
- Handle luggage or other possessions for patrons.
- Deliver items.
- Store luggage or other possessions for patrons.
- Provide patrons with directions to locales or attractions. Provide attraction or event information to patrons.
- Maintain financial or account records. Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
- Discuss account status or activity with customers or patrons. Collect deposits, payments or fees.
- Prepare financial reports
- Operate communications equipment and computer systems.
- Report maintenance or equipment problems to appropriate personnel.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a hospitality, Night Audit, and/or customer service role
- Able to read, comprehend and write complex instructions and/or short correspondence and memos, having excellent verbal communications.
- Completion of High School Diploma
- Friendly, goal-oriented and outgoing with great people skills
- Able to give and carry out direction in a high activity and service-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs and intermediate computer skills.
- Must be able sit, stand, bend, squat, reach and walk 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Able to grasp, lift, carry. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. in short intervals throughout the day.
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Interest in sustainability, food and New Mexico culture
- Experience in a luxury, boutique, or 4-Diamond or better hotel environment
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Click on a position to learn more:
- Bell Attendant
- Campo Assistant Manager
- Campo Barback
- Campo Host
- Campo Server
- Campo Server Assistant
- Farm Shop Sales Associate
- Front Desk Associate
- Human Resources Assistant
- Line Cook
- Maintenance Technician II - Night Shift
- Night Auditor
- Pastry Cook
- Pool Attendant - Seasonal
- Spa Attendant
- Spa Front Desk Receptionist
- Wellness Instructor