As a member of the Hacienda Spa team, you will play an integral role in representing the Los Poblanos brand and our unique well-being model. You will have the opportunity to enrich the guest experience by connecting guests to our historic property and organic farm through spa and wellness services. We are looking for people with a passion for providing impeccable service and who will take pride in upholding the sustainability and hospitality values of Los Poblanos.
The Hacienda Spa Attendant is responsible for welcoming guests to the spa, making them feel comfortable, and providing them with highest standards of hospitality and professionalism. This individual will support the spa operation by welcoming guests, orientating them to the spa facilities, communicating and accommodating guest requests, and keeping guest areas neat, clean and stocked with amenities.
Reports to: Spa & Wellness Manager, Spa Supervisor
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide orientation tour of spa facility, explaining spa amenities and answering guests’ questions.
- Greet and acknowledge guests by name.
- Issue and track spa lockers, robes and slippers.
- Maintain a safe, clean, stocked and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of guest areas.
- Gather, sort and distribute soiled and clean linen.
- Assist in the preparation and delivering of special request items.
- Stock and maintain adequate inventory of supplies. Communicate to management when stock is low.
- Utilize spa software system with skill and proficiency, documenting guest information as directed.
- Ensure guest treatment schedules run on time. Communicate to management when delays occur.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to guest requests.
- Strive to create a personalized experience for every guest.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Actively promote spa treatments, wellness offerings, promotions and general property information.
- Assist with the set-up and coordination of wellness activities and retreats.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision.
- Regularly attendant and participate in spa trainings and meetings.
- Follow opening and closing checklist as assigned by management.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work within the culture established by Los Poblanos.
- Be on time for scheduled shift and uphold a good attendance record.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as a positive role model and ambassador for Los Poblanos and the Hacienda Spa.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of the property, products and service available throughout the business.
- Share and historical and cultural information about Los Poblanos with guests, when appropriate.
- Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude.
- Must be detail-oriented and can multi-task.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guests' needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Collaboration and partnering – Identifies opportunities and take action to build relationships between individuals, teams, departments, units or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Communicate to management all occurrences involving staff or guests that require attention immediately.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/ or move 15 pounds.
- Must be available to work varying shifts such as: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have 2+ years customer service experience.
- A passion for well-being and understanding of Los Poblanos values.
Click on a position to learn more:
- Advanced Landscaper
- Assistant Farmer - Seasonal
- Campo Assistant Manager
- Campo Barback
- Campo Host
- Campo Server
- Campo Server Assistant
- Culture and Community Event Server
- Entry Level Landscaper
- Farm Shop Sales Associate
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Licensed Esthetician
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Los Poblanos Ambassador
- Maintenance Technician II - Night Shift
- Pool Attendant - Seasonal
- Public Areas Attendant
- Spa Attendant
- Spa Front Desk Receptionist