Our Well-being Hospitality Model: Safety, Health and Comfort
- All employees are required to wear face masks when interacting with others.
- Guests are expected to wear face masks anywhere on property. If guests forget face coverings, disposable masks are available upon request.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation is occurring in all guest rooms, dining spaces and public areas.
- Los Poblanos Lavender Hand Sanitizer is now an amenity available in each guest room, and sanitizing stations are located throughout the entire property.
- A streamlined arrival/departure process encourages minimal contact.
- Campo in-room dining options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner with contactless delivery.
- Patio dining at Campo is available for lodging guests and to the public, for breakfast, lunch and dinner service by reservation.
- Guest rooms are accessed via outdoor porticos, not interior hallways.
- Each guest room has a dedicated heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) unit and these do not recirculate air.
- Guest rooms feature many operable windows for fresh air and have dedicated outdoor patios.
- Housekeeping stayover service has been discontinued at this time, however we are happy to deliver items to rooms as requested.
- Regular outdoor activities may still be enjoyed for groups of up to five people with proper distancing.
- Our fitness center is available by reservation only.
Returning to Los Poblanos
We are overjoyed to begin slowly and cautiously reopening the farm, with safety, health and comfort as our highest priorities. With 25 acres of gardens and open space, the agritourism experience at Los Poblanos is ideal for physical and mental well-being.
Beginning Monday, June 1, the Inn is open to lodging guests at 50% occupancy. Beginning Friday, June 5, the Farm Shop will open at 25% capacity from 9 am until 6 pm. All items on the Farm Shop website will continue to be available for pick up, including pantry items from the Farm Foods Market. As of Monday, July 13, Campo is temporarily closed and will reopen on Wednesday, July 29 by reservation only for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please note, on July 1, New Mexico's Governor announced changes to the current health order and issued an Executive Order requiring a mandatory 14 day self-quarantine for persons entering the state via air and car travel. Face coverings are mandatory in public, and violators are subject to a $100 fine.
With operable windows to let fresh air spill in, organic cotton sheets and robes and a fully organic menu at Campo, Los Poblanos provides a healthy and serene retreat. As we adjust to create an environment that is both memorable and in line with all current Covid Safety Practices, we appreciate your understanding that some of our amenities and offerings may be different than usual. If you have any questions regarding a specific service, please contact the Front Desk.
Last updated July 15, 2020