Our Well-being Hospitality Model: Safety, Health and Comfort
- Los Poblanos is NM Safe Certified, a training in Covid Safe Practices to ensure all customers and employees remain safe as New Mexico reopens for business and recreation.
- All employees are required to wear face masks when interacting with others. Guests are expected to wear face masks anywhere on property. If guests forget face coverings, disposable masks are available upon request.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation is occurring in all guest rooms, dining spaces and public areas.
- Los Poblanos Lavender Hand Sanitizer is now an amenity available in each guest room, and hand washing stations are located throughout the entire property.
- A streamlined arrival/departure process encourages minimal contact.
- Campo in-room dining options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner with contactless delivery.
- Al fresco dining at Campo is available for lodging guests and to the public, for breakfast, lunch and dinner service by reservation.
- Guest rooms are accessed via outdoor porticos, not interior hallways.
- Each guest room has a dedicated heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) unit and these do not recirculate air.
- Guest rooms feature many operable windows for fresh air and have dedicated outdoor patios.
- Housekeeping service is available by request, and includes making the bed, providing fresh towels, replenishing amenities and removing trash. At that time, the room will also be fully sanitized using a medical grade fogging device.
- Regular outdoor activities may be enjoyed for groups of up to five people with proper distancing.
- Our fitness center and outdoor saltwater pool are currently available by reservation only. Reservations can be made upon check in.
Visiting Los Poblanos
We are overjoyed to begin slowly and cautiously reopening the farm, with safety, health and comfort as our highest priorities. With 25 acres of gardens and open space, the agritourism experience at Los Poblanos is ideal for physical and mental well-being.
As a NM Safe Certified property, the Inn is open to lodging guests at 60% occupancy. The Farm Shop is open at 25% capacity from 9 am until 6 pm. All items on the Farm Shop website are available for local pick up, including pantry items from the Farm Foods Market. Field-to-fork dining is available for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and bar service. Campo will serve breakfast, dinner and bar service, with reservations required for breakfast and dinner. Lunch and afternoon tea will be served at La Quinta, with reservations required for lunch. Hours and additional information can be found here. Reservations can be made here.
For the latest state safety guidelines and regulations about travel in New Mexico, please click here.
Please note, face coverings are required for all visitors and residents in New Mexico. The only exceptions are when drinking, eating or under medical instruction. Any individual found in violation may face a $100 fine.
With operable windows to let fresh air spill in, organic cotton sheets and robes and a fully organic menu at Campo, Los Poblanos provides a healthy and serene retreat. As we adjust to create an environment that is both memorable and in line with all current Covid Safe Practices, we appreciate your understanding that some of our amenities and offerings may be different than usual. If you have any questions regarding a specific service, please contact the Front Desk.
Last updated October 20, 2020