Our Well-being Hospitality Model: Safety, Health and Comfort
- Los Poblanos is NM Safe Certified, a training in Covid Safe Practices to ensure all customers and employees remain safe as New Mexico reopens for business and recreation.
- In keeping with CDC and New Mexico's latest public health orders, vaccinated guests and staff are no longer required to wear masks. Unvaccinated guests and staff must wear masks in all indoor areas including Inn reception, the Farm Shop and all areas of Campo (except when seated at your table). If guests forget face coverings, disposable masks are available upon request.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation is occurring across the entire property.
- Los Poblanos Lavender Hand Sanitizer is an amenity available in each guest room, and hand washing stations are located throughout the entire property.
- A streamlined arrival/departure process encourages minimal contact.
- Campo in-room dining options are available for brunch, dinner and bar service with contactless delivery.
- Guest rooms are accessed via outdoor porticos, not interior hallways.
- Each guest room has a dedicated heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) unit and these do not recirculate air.
- Guest rooms feature many operable windows for fresh air and have dedicated outdoor patios.
- Our fitness center and saltwater pool are open.
Visiting Los Poblanos
We are overjoyed to welcome guests to the farm, with safety, health and comfort as our highest priorities. With 25 acres of gardens and open space, the agritourism experience at Los Poblanos is ideal for physical and mental well-being.
As a New Mexico Safe Certified property, the Inn is open to lodging guests at 100% occupancy. With operable windows to let fresh air spill in, organic cotton sheets and robes and a fully organic menu at Campo, Los Poblanos provides a healthy and serene retreat. As we adjust to create an environment that is both memorable and in line with all current Covid Safe Practices, we appreciate your understanding that some of our amenities and offerings may be different than usual. If you have any questions regarding a specific service, please contact the Front Desk.
Campo is open for brunch, dinner and bar service by reservation for both our lodging guests and the public, with seating at 75% capacity outdoors and 75% capacity indoors. Tables will remain spaced six feet apart, with no more than six people per table. We are not permitted to seat at the bar at this time. Room service is available for lodging guests. More information, including hours and menus, can be found here. Light lunch offerings, including salads and sandwiches, are available at the Farm Shop.
Last updated June 14, 2021