Our Well-being Hospitality Model: Safety, Health and Comfort
- Los Poblanos is NM Safe Certified, a training in Covid Safe Practices to ensure all customers and employees remain safe as New Mexico reopens for business and recreation.
- In keeping with New Mexico's current public health order, all individuals age two years and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask or multilayer cloth face covering in all indoor public settings except when eating or drinking, unless a healthcare provider instructs otherwise. If guests forget face coverings, disposable masks are available upon request.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation is occurring across the entire property.
- Los Poblanos Lavender Hand Sanitizer is an amenity available in each guest room, and hand washing stations are located throughout the entire property.
- A streamlined arrival/departure process encourages minimal contact.
- Campo in-room dining options are available for brunch, dinner and bar service with contactless delivery.
- Guest rooms are accessed via outdoor porticos, not interior hallways.
- Each guest room has a dedicated heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) unit and these do not recirculate air.
- Guest rooms feature many operable windows for fresh air and have dedicated outdoor patios.
- Our fitness center is open, and our seasonal outdoor saltwater pool will close on November 1.
- All Hacienda Spa treatment rooms feature air purifiers.
Visiting Los Poblanos
We are overjoyed to welcome guests to the farm, with safety, health and comfort as our highest priorities. With 25 acres of gardens and open space, the agritourism experience at Los Poblanos is ideal for physical and mental well-being.
As a New Mexico Safe Certified property, the Inn is open to lodging guests at 100% occupancy. With operable windows to let fresh air spill in, organic cotton sheets and robes and a fully organic menu at Campo, Los Poblanos provides a healthy and serene retreat. As we adjust to create an environment that is both memorable and in line with all current Covid Safe Practices, we appreciate your understanding that some of our amenities and offerings may be different than usual. If you have any questions regarding a specific service, please contact the Front Desk.
Campo is open for brunch, dinner and bar service by reservation for both our lodging guests and the public, with indoor and outdoor seating at 100% capacity. Seating at Bar Campo is now available. Room service is available for lodging guests. More information, including hours and menus, can be found here. Light lunch offerings, including salads and sandwiches, are available at the Farm Shop.
Last updated October 22, 2021