Returning to Los Poblanos
We are overjoyed to begin slowly and cautiously reopening the farm, with safety, health and comfort as our highest priorities. With 25 acres of gardens and open space, the agritourism experience at Los Poblanos is ideal for physical and mental well-being.
Beginning Wednesday, May 13, the Inn will reopen to lodging guests at 25% occupancy with a newly launched in-room dining program with the option to dine on outdoors on room patios. Effective Wednesday, May 27, patio dining is also available at Campo exclusively for lodging guests, for breakfast and dinner service by reservation. With operable windows to let fresh air spill in, organic cotton sheets and robes and a fully organic menu at Campo, Los Poblanos provides a healthy and serene retreat. As we adjust to create an environment that is both memorable and in line with all current Covid Safety Practices, we appreciate your understanding that some of our amenities and offerings may be different than usual. If you have any questions regarding a specific service, please contact the Front Desk.
Family-style meals from Chef Jonathan Perno and the Campo team are available for pick up via Campo Curbside, Wednesday through Sunday from 4 pm to 6 pm. Simply order online the day before, and our culinary team will get to work preparing a meal that we hope will bring a little comfort to your table. You can also add artisanal goods from the Farm Shop to your Campo Curbside order, all packaged together for a simple pick up. Farm Shop online remains open.
At this time, the property will only be open to lodging guests, with the exception of Curbside pick up. Limiting traffic on the property will further encourage the safety of everyone on the farm.
Our Well-being Hospitality Model: Safety, Health and Comfort
- All employees are required to wear masks when interacting with others.
- Los Poblanos Lavender Hand Sanitizer is now an amenity available in each guest room, and sanitizing stations are located throughout the entire property.
- A streamlined arrival/departure process encourages minimal contact.
- If Inn guests forget face coverings, disposable masks will be made available upon request.
- Campo in-room dining options are available for breakfast and dinner, and picnics and charcuterie trays may be ordered in advance for lunch. Tables have been added to room patios to enjoy meals al fresco.
- Patio dining at Campo is available for lodging guests, for breakfast and dinner service by reservation.
- Guest rooms are accessed via outdoor porticos, not interior hallways.
- Each guest room has a dedicated HVAC unit and there is no recirculating air.
- HVAC filters in each guest room will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest stay.
- Guest rooms feature many operable windows for fresh air and have dedicated outdoor patios.
- Guest rooms will remain vacant for 24 hours in between guests.
- Housekeeping services will be provided upon request, according to guests personal preference.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation is occurring in all guest rooms, dining spaces and public areas.
- Regular outdoor activities may still be enjoyed for groups of up to five people with proper distancing.
- Our fitness center and outdoor swimming pool are temporarily closed, in keeping with Covid Safety Pratices for hotels, resorts and lodging.
Last updated May 26, 2020