Awaken the palate and inspire the senses
Join us for our inaugural Los Poblanos Wine Retreat. This experience, led by Director of Wine & Sprits Dylan Storment, will feature guest sommeliers and winemakers leading sessions on the craft of viticulture and art of wine tasting. From local New Mexican wines – made in some of North America’s oldest wine-producing regions – to fine wines from around the globe, this retreat will awaken your palate and inspire a deeper interest in the world of wine. Interactive retreat sessions will include guided tastings, pairing seminars and lively discussions about the history and future of winemaking.
This retreat includes:
- A luxurious three night stay at the Inn
- Welcome reception
- Breakfast daily at Campo (excluding alcohol)
- Four retreat sessions
- 50-minute treatment at the Hacienda Spa
- Yoga and meditation classes in the Wellness Yurt
- Five-course final night dinner with wine pairings
- 20% off in-store purchases at the Farm Shop
Single occupancy starting at: $2,839.57.
Double occupancy starting at: $4,328.69.