Job Summary & Overview
This person plays a lead role in bread production - managing the development and inventory of all breads and rolls for farm shop and events. In addition to technical baking experience, the ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to work independently.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily preparation of bread, rolls, doughs for Campo and the Farm Shop.
- Follow recipes with precision and accuracy to maintain consistency.
- Monitor inventory and par levels for goods in use.
- Ensure quality and presentation standards for all finished bread products.
- Maintain an attention to detail while working in a high-volume environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Clean food preparation areas, facilities and equipment.
- Inspect facilities, equipment and supplies to ensure conformance to standards.
- Evaluate quality of food ingredients or prepared foods.
- Adjust temperature controls of ovens or other heating equipment.
- Load materials into production equipment.
- Operate cooking, baking and other food preparation equipment.
- Measure ingredients or substances to be used in production processes.
- Determine food production methods.
- Apply protective or decorative finishes to workpieces or products.
- Must be able sit, stand, bend, squat, reach and walk 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Able to grasp, lift, carry. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. in short intervals throughout the day.
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Dough making and portioning
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Bread making
- Time management
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.