Campo Line Cook - AM Shift
Your Passion & Drive Shapes Our Culinary Experience
Postion Type: Full-time, Non-exempt, AM Shift
A true culinarian: obsessed with your craft with a deep respect for the ingredients. If you are passionate about food and care to share your professional talent, we’d love to meet you.
What You Will Bring Along
- The drive to get better every day
- Sense of urgency
- Desire to work in a chef-driven environment where the focus is great food and dedication to the trade
- Being a genuine team player – divas need not apply
- Previous related experience is great, but we are willing to train the right person
- We are looking to hire the best of the best – a hardworking and dependable team player, eager to learn and excel in our kitchen
We can teach you the skills you need to be unparalleled in your chosen profession, but we cannot give you the drive, grit, determination, and belly fire it will take to be successful here – that needs to come from within.
What You Will Leave at Home
- If you are looking for some spare cash, there are plenty of other places to punch a clock and collect a paycheck and quite frankly, those places are a lot less intense than our kitchen. If you want to work somewhere that values your time, makes choices that honor the plate, the palate, and the planet, and that truly believes our employees are the secret sauce, this is the kitchen for you.
One of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest, with 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees and lush formal gardens. From our working organic farm, amazing boutique inn, Farm Shop, beautiful cultural center, casual fine-dining restaurant and our new spa, we have something for everyone to enjoy.
At Los Poblanos, we look for people who share our passion for preserving the authenticity of our historical land and buildings, who understand the importance of sustainability and will work to help our legacy live on.
“Our mission is to preserve the historic Los Poblanos Ranch by cultivating a dynamic business dedicated to sustainable agriculture, hospitality, historic preservation, and community.”
Together We’ll Be
Just as our farmers recognize the delicate balance of sun, shade and careful pruning, our well-being philosophy embraces not only an organic, field-to-fork menu, but a delicate balance of all facets of optimal living to fully savor la vida generosa – the generous life.
Our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine is rooted in seasonal organic ingredients from our own farm harvest as well as provisions sourced from longstanding relationships with local farmers and herdsmen. Informed by daily harvest, Los Poblanos cuisine is constantly evolving with the seasons and celebrates the foods indigenous to New Mexico’s Rio Grande Valley.
Working at Campo is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present, and serve our food are key to telling our story.
Be part of the story.
Click on a position to learn more:
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Campo Barback
- Campo Bartender
- Campo Cocktail Server
- Campo Events Team Cook
- Campo Food Expeditor
- Campo Host
- Campo Line Cook - AM Shift
- Campo Line Cook - PM Shift
- Campo Server Assistant
- Inn Guest Services Agent
- Inn Laundry Attendant
- Inn Laundry Attendant - PM Shift
- Inn Room Attendant
- Norte Retail Shop & Tasting Room Supervisor - Sante Fe
- Norte Retail Shop Associate - Santa Fe
- Norte Tasting Room Bartender/Server - Santa Fe
- Pool Attendant - Seasonal
- Public Areas Attendant
- T&R Retail Shop and Tasting Room Supervisor
- T&R Tasting Room Bartender/Server
- Volunteer Docents