Position Summary & Overview
Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Each of our lines of business place customer experience on the forefront of our mission in preservation and sustainability. We are dedicated to offering our guests the finest hospitality experience where we strive to consistently exceed expectations.
Los Poblanos is looking for a professional Housekeeper who harnesses the spirit of hospitality and infuses this sense of pride in maintaining our 50 guestrooms and public areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as an ambassador and representative for the property, the Village of Los Ranchos, and Albuquerque
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, and anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Clean bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms and public spaces. Attention to detail is essential.
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of biodegradable, all natural cleaning products.
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedding weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest rooms.
- Sign for room keys, restock cart and carry linen baskets to assigned rooms.
- Additional job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience.
- Friendly, goal-oriented and outgoing with great people skills
- Excellent oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to move throughout the Los Poblanos property (will include standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Interest in sustainability, food and New Mexico culture
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Click on a position to learn more: