Wholesale Production Team Member
Your Positive Attitude, Hustle and Care Shapes Our Small-Batch Artisanal Experience
A fun, mindful, welcoming person. If you are passionate about organic products and care to share your professional talent, we’d love to meet you.
What You Will Bring Along
- The ability to work hard for the best quality but laugh while you hustle
- Adaptability – we are constantly evolving and above all, we support and respect each other
- Desire to work in a diverse group of people to ensure that a wide spectrum of ideas, backgrounds and skills sets influence our strategic initiatives and lead to innovation, enthusiasm and inclusivity
- Previous related experience is great, but we are willing to train the right person! We are looking for a can-do attitude (we can teach you the rest!)
What You Will Leave at Home
- Negative attitudes need not apply
One of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest, with 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees and lush formal gardens. From our working organic farm, amazing boutique inn, farm shop, beautiful cultural center, casual fine-dining restaurant and our spa, we have something for everyone to enjoy.
At Los Poblanos, we look for people who share our passion for preserving the authenticity of our historical land and buildings, who understand the importance of sustainability and will work to help our legacy live on.
“Our mission is to preserve the historic Los Poblanos Ranch by cultivating a dynamic business dedicated to sustainable agriculture, hospitality, historic preservation and community.”
Together We’ll Be
Just as our farmers recognize the delicate balance of sun, shade and careful pruning, our well-being philosophy embraces not only an organic, field-to-fork menu, but a delicate balance of all facets of optimal living to fully savor la vida generosa – the generous life.
We live to genuinely please every customer with traditionally crafted products and outstanding service. You will work on a packaging team – pouring, producing and packing our artisan products sourced right from the Los Poblanos fields. Where else can you leave work smelling like organic lavender?
We strive to hire excellent people and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team!
At Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm, diversity drives our identity. Our Core Value of Excellence means we strive to create a dynamic workplace that celebrates diversity, encourages creativity and defines success through mutual respect and personal growth. Los Poblanos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Be part of the story.
Click on a position to learn more:
- Campo Barback
- Campo Bartender
- Campo Dishwasher
- Campo Events Team Cook
- Campo Line Cook
- Campo Pastry Cook
- Culture & Community Events Dishwasher
- Culture & Community Houseperson
- Inn Bell Attendant
- Inn Housekeeper
- Inn Housekeeper - PM shift
- Inn Laundry Attendant
- Maintenance Technician - Weekends
- Public Areas Attendant
- Spa Licensed Massage Therapist - On-Call
- Wholesale Production Team Member