With striking architecture, award-winning food and wine and luxurious accommodations, there's nothing quite like a special celebration at Los Poblanos. We are delighted to share our refined wedding package and booking process that aligns with our well-being model of connection, health and happiness to offer couples an intimate wedding experience that is as romantic as it is relaxing.
Our 2022 wedding dates are now fully booked. In 2023 and beyond, weddings at Los Poblanos will be capped at a maximum of 60 people. It is our earnest belief that smaller gatherings are more successful, much merrier and profoundly personal. Availability will be limited to 26 dates in 2023, and we will be booking through a new application process which you can read about here. Hosting fewer weddings each year allows our dedicated staff to provide wedding couples with the best possible experience - from the initial planning call to the conclusion of your event. To book an in-person site tour or informational phone call with our Event Sales staff, please click here.
The Wedding Package
Weddings at Los Poblanos represent the very best of what we have to offer. From the stunning setting of the historic La Quinta building to Chef Jonathan Perno's James Beard-nominated Rio Grande Valley Cuisine, there is much more to our 25-acre farm than a wedding venue. The experience of getting married at Los Poblanos reflects all aspects of our dynamic well-being model. The warm hospitality of our seasoned staff, the well-appointed, luxurious guest rooms at our Inn, the award-winning cuisine and wine lists, the opportunity to relax and recenter at our Hacienda Spa and Wellness Yurt and the iconic John Gaw Meem-designed historic buildings combine to create an utterly unforgettable wedding destination for you and your guests.
- Exclusive use of the La Quinta grounds and building on the wedding day for a five-hour window from the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception (all events must end by 10:30 PM)
- Four hours of event coordination on the wedding weekend, including a 60-minute rehearsal the day before the wedding
- Photo pass for the Los Poblanos property on the day of the wedding
- A luxurious two-night stay for the wedding couple in a suite at the Inn
- One-hour cocktail reception with hors d'oeuvres
- Four-course dinner, including wedding cake
- Beverages including beer, wine, choice of two signature cocktails, non-alcoholic drinks, coffee and tea
- Sparkling wine toast
- Tables, chairs, linens, candles, flatware, glassware and plates that complement the elegant La Quinta setting
- Customized directional signage, menus and place cards
- Customized Los Poblanos wedding favors
- A list of preferred professional partners