Los Poblanos Farm Tour
Experience a behind-the-scenes tour of our organic lavender fields and kitchen gardens that produce lavender for our artisan product line and the freshest fruits and vegetables harvested daily for our restaurant, Campo. Learn about our sustainable growing methods, meet our farm animals and learn about the beekeeping that takes place around our property.
Please meet at our Inn's Front Desk and come prepared with comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate attire. This tour is one hour in length and covers 1-1.5 miles on gravel paths and uneven ground.
We are pleased to offer this as a complimentary experience for our lodging guests. To reserve your space, please contact our Ambassador at email@example.com who is delighted to assist in making additional reservations and offering recommendations for your visit. If you're not staying at the Inn, please reserve your space online.
- Saturday, August 14 202110 - 11 AM
- Saturday, August 28 202110 - 11 AM
- Saturday, September 11 202110 - 11 AM
- Saturday, September 25 202110 - 11 AM
- Saturday, October 09 202110 - 11 AM
- Saturday, October 23 202110 - 11 AM
- Friday, October 29 202110 - 11 AM
- Saturday, November 06 202110 - 11 AM
- Friday, November 12 202110 - 11 AM
- Saturday, November 20 202110 - 11 AM
- Friday, November 26 202110 - 11 AM