Experience Los Poblanos
Whether you’re visiting from across the ocean or around the corner,
we offer an array of unique culinary, agricultural and cultural events and programming.
Experience our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine by attending a culinary event. Dig into rich history on an Art & Architecture tour. Learn about desert plant life and our field-to-fork model on a guided farm tour. Celebrate lavender season by witnessing a live distillation. Meet local artisans at a Farm Shop pop-up event. Our incredibly talented staff look forward to sharing the world of Los Poblanos with you.
Tea at La Quinta
Join us for Afternoon Tea, with a beautiful selection of tea.o.graphy teas alongside a seasonal selection of sweet and savory items prepared by Chef Jonathan Perno's award-winning culinary team...
- Wednesday, June 23 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:15 PM
- Sunday, June 27 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:15 PM
- Wednesday, June 30 2021Seatings from 2:00 - 3:15 PM
- 29 more dates through Sunday, October 10 2021
Campo Music Series
Beginning in May, we'll be welcoming local musicians to the Campo patio each Thursday evening this summer...
Walks with Wes
Guests staying at Los Poblanos Inn are invited to enjoy a morning tour of our working organic lavender farm and kitchen gardens with our Farm & Landscape Manager...
- Friday, June 25 20219:30 - 10:30 AM
- Friday, July 09 20219:30 - 10:30 AM
- Friday, July 23 20219:30 - 10:30 AM
- 6 more dates through Friday, October 15 2021
Art & Architecture Tour
Los Poblanos Farm Tour
Harvest Farm Stand
Drop-In Lavender Harvest
Guests staying at Los Poblanos Inn are welcomed to join the harvest, learn more about the agricultural history of the North Valley and...
- Friday, July 09 20217 - 9 AM
- Saturday, July 10 20217 - 9 AM
- Friday, July 16 20217 - 9 AM
- Saturday, July 17 20217 - 9 AM
Drop-In Lavender Distillation
Lavender Harvest Dinner at La Quinta
In celebration of lavender season, come experience our annual Lavender Harvest Dinner at La Quinta with a wine-paired menu that infuses lavender into our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine and highlights the flavors of summer in the North Valley. Dine outdoors on...
- Tuesday, July 13 20216:30 PM
Farm Harvest Tasting
Lavender Wildcrafting Workshop
Immerse yourself in lavender season with a tour of the lavender fields and crafting workshop...
- Thursday, July 22 202110 - 11:30 AM
- Thursday, August 26 202110 - 11:30 AM
Monthly Menu Takeover
The award-winning culinary team at Campo is pleased to introduce a monthly menu takeover that will showcase an element of New Mexico's rich culinary traditions and celebrate the local ingredients, farmers and cultural history that are central to our...